Chamber of Commerce

As one of the strategic core divisions established by Foton Motor Group's 12th Five-Year Plan business strategic planning decision, Lesa Crane Division is a young and dynamic division with perfect prospects.

chamber of commerce


First of all, I would like to thank the Division for giving me this opportunity to meet with you. On this day, I can speak on behalf of the dealers and exchange experiences with colleagues present. This is the Division’s contribution to the work of our dealers in 20xx. It's definitely an honor for me personally.

Crane is booming

We see that the business of Crane is booming. The leadership team of Crane gathers talents and elites. They have a high sense of responsibility and mission for the business they are engaged in. They are full of pride and diligent pursuit of the crane industry. They are not only running a business well, but also engaging in a career with all their heart. From them we see expectations, feel strength, and are full of yearning for the perfection of Lesa Cranes tomorrow.

The road is long and the road is far away, so I will search up and down. We firmly believe that as a comrade in the trenches, for the prosperity and development of the enterprise, every one of our dealers from across the country will do their best to contribute to the tall building of the Crane Division, and will work together with the Lesa Crane Division.

 School leaders

I am the parent of student xx, and I am very grateful to the school leaders and Teacher Han for providing our parents with such an exchange opportunity. I am also very honored to be able to discuss children's education issues with you as a parent representative. Below I will briefly talk about my experience in educating children. Please forgive me for any inappropriateness.

 Experimental primary school

My daughter was promoted from xx primary school to the sixth middle school. At that time, the teaching level of the experimental primary school and xx primary school was better than that of xx. She was not confident in her study in the junior high school. In addition, they were all new classmates and the homework was tight, so she was under a lot of pressure and was not in good health. She often secretly Cry. 

I enlighten my daughter that to achieve good results, she must put in her best efforts and let her understand that no matter how hard you work, you will gain something. And I made a 90% agreement with my daughter, that is, the score in each subject should not be less than 90%. After some calculations, if I get 90% in the college entrance examination, I will have no problem getting into the university of my choice. 

And when studying, don’t compare your grades with your classmates, but with your own 90% goal. After several exams, although her grades have fluctuated, they have not fluctuated much. Now, her daughter’s grades have stabilized, her mind has calmed down, her learning initiative has improved, and she has full confidence in herself.

 Conclusion

I found that after every exam, my daughter said that she had made careless mistakes and that if she didn’t lose points, her grades would have been better and her ranking would have been earlier. Therefore, before every exam, I told her not to make mistakes in the questions she knew. Seeing my child tense before the exam

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments